Friday, November 7, 2008

Noi Cuisine | Chiang Mai | Thailand

Like everything Noi does, it's done RIGHT.

Noi teaches with a passion and love of her subject.
Noi has people coming back to stay at Sweet Herbal Gardens year after year from all over the world to further their Thai cooking skills and to relax in the tranquil setting of the gardens.
Many come back for healing at the Clinic.

I can ascertain to the power of her hands. I came out here to the Clinic to build the web site for Bud and Noi. As soon as she new I had bad pain in my right arm and hand from to many years at the computer keys she had me in the clinic for a check up. After the first treatment the constant pain was gone. The next 2 sessions she worked on my whole body and also removed the deep pain from my hands.
(the pain when I applied pressure).


Posted by Grant
Web Master XanDreams.com















Contact Us



Phone: (66) 53 35 35 56
Mobile: (66) 86 659 9958
mail@mornoi-clinic.com
bud@mornoi-clinic.com

Send Thai messages to
noi@mornoi-clinic.com


bud.sweet.herbal.garden@gmail.com

mornoi-clinic@hotmail.com

75/1 moo 7 T. Nongjom A. Sansai
Chiang Mai 50210
Thailand.


No comments: